Life Science People are a strategic growth partner within the Life Science industry, providing bespoke services to the life science community from SMEs through to blue-chip organisations and sourcing the best talent to make a tangible contribution to healthcare.
Life Science People is partnered with an exciting global service provider who are looking to appoint a permanent Clinical Trial Manager with NASH experience to join their team. If you are looking for the opportunity to develop yourself, a team, and a department then this could be just the role for you. With excellent development opportunities and the chance to be part of this rapidly expanding organisation, now really is the time to get in contact to explore further.
Reporting into the Clinical Operations Manager:
As a Clinical Trail Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring site qualification, initiation, interim monitoring, site management and studying close-out activities that align with the study protocol and study plan.
- Implementation and execution of clinical trial activities
- Providing leadership to clinical site management team from study start through closure
- Supporting PM's ensuring CRA team is staffed and meet the monitoring demands of the project
- Reviewing data and reports for re-training of sites or CRA team
- Drafting and finalizing the Clinical Monitoring Plan and ensuring compliance
- Degree in Life Sciences or related field
- Experience with NASH experience - Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis
- European or Global background
- Involved in the Start-up through to Close out stages of trials
- 5 years Clinical Trial Management
If the Clinical Trial Manager position interests you, then please apply now. You can submit your CV and cover letter highlighting your expertise within Clinical trials and ideally with Nash experience and experience as a CRA. We will send you a confirmation of acknowledgement, and please note feedback can take up to 1-2 weeks. Upon successful selection for an interview, the process will occur in the following three stages:
First stage: This will be an initial screening call with a Life Science People representative
Second stage: An initial Teams call with the hiring manager
Final Stage: This will be a final interview on site with key stakeholders within the business and involve a short 10-15 presentation on a specific topic, followed by Q&A. You will have an opportunity to meet with the team too.
The Clinical Trial Manager role is a full-time permanent position, paying up a competitive salary & benefits package. You will be based remotely in EU. Full details will be provided on application. In addition to a generous basic salary, the company offers a competitive benefits package.