Life Science People are a strategic growth partner within the Life Science industry, providing bespoke services to the life science community from SMEs through to blue-chip organisations and sourcing the best talent to make a tangible contribution to healthcare.
Do you want to become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices and provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases? If so, this may be the role for you...
- CTM will need to lead clinical research studies.
- CTM will need to perform as a project lead for multiservice full service global clinical trials.
- The position interacts with sponsors, manages the timeline and all project deliverables, and coordinates all services contracted for the study.
- CTMs are also responsible for leading a team of CRAs and managing project coordinators.
The company has a full-service approach which is led by medical, regulatory and operational experts with deep therapeutic experience. The disciplined processes and technologies enable CTMs to execute even the most complex global studies. Therapeutic focus areas including oncology, cardiovascular, endocrine/metabolic, infectious disease, CNS. Trials include those in rare disease and Advanced Therapies.
- Bachelor's degree in a health-related field, advanced degree in a health-related field preferred.
- Previous experience in project management/clinical trial management in clinical research industry.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Excellent planning, organisation, prioritisation skills.
- Must bebased in and around
If this role interests you, then please apply now. We will send you a confirmation of acknowledgement, and please note feedback can take up to 2-3 weeks. Upon successful selection for an interview, the process will occur in the following three stages:
First stage: This will be an initial screening call with a Life Science People representative
Second stage: An initial phone call with the hiring manager - Managing Director to go through background and experience in relation to the role.
Final Stage: This will be a final interview with key stakeholders within the business.
The Clinical Trial Manager role is a full-time permanent position, paying up a competitive salary & benefits package. The role is based in and around Warsaw. Full details will be provided on application. In addition to a generous basic salary, the company offers the following benefits package:
- Company car
And more generous benefits package.