Are you looking to take that next step in your career and further develop your therapeutic expertise? Would you like to partner with a company that adapts their framework to new clients, whilst making a true difference in healthcare and improving patient outcomes? If so, then this may be the role for you...
As a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) you will be dedicated to a specific sponsor and be responsible for performing on-site monitoring visits across different sites in Ireland (5-7 per month). This opportunity offers great professional development as well as mentoring programs to help you achieve this.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Research Associate:
- Perform site monitoring visits (selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits)
- Ensuring site documents are available
- Open forms of communication with sites to manage any issues
- Ensure the quality of the studies are adhere to regulatory requirements
- Regular visit reports submitted
- Creating appropriate documents for site management, monitoring visit findings and any further plans.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (ideally in scientific discipline or healthcare)
- Good knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines
- Minimum 6 months on-site independent monitoring experience
- Willing to travel 5-7 days on site per month
If this role interested, you then please apply now. You can submit your CV and cover letter highlighting your expertise as a Clinical Research Associate. We will send you acknowledgement and please note feedback can take up to 2-3 week.
Upon successful selection for an interview, the process with occur in the follow stages:
First stage: Call with Life Science People
Second stage: Meeting with HR