Clinical Research Associate (CRA, Senior CRA) - Croatia
Would you like the opportunity to join an international clinical research organisation that impacts human lives? Do you want to experience quick career progress and increase the quality of global healthcare? Then, this role may be for you...
Looking to speak to a Clinical Research Associate with experience in independent monitoring, full lifecycle management (start-up to close out), ideally within Oncology trials.
Reporting to the Clinical Project Manager, your role will include:
As the Clinical Research Associate, you will be responsible for performing all types of site visits (selection, initiation, interim and closeout). You will also need to work in accordance with company SOPs, GCP guidelines and country-specific regulations to develop, collect, review and edit clinical trial documentation.
- University degree in life sciences discipline
- knowledge of/worked to ICH-GCP Standards
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Clinical Research Associate within the hospital, medical centre, CRO or Pharmaceutical company
- Ability to conduct start-up to close out of clinical trials
- Experience in independent monitoring
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Croatian
- Ability to be home-based in Croatia with a willingness to travel 8-10 days per month
If this role interests you, then please apply now. You can submit your CV and cover letter highlighting your expertise as a Senior Clinical Research Associate. We will send you a confirmation of acknowledgement, and please note feedback can take up to 1-2 weeks. Upon successful selection for an interview, the process will occur in the following three stages:
First stage: This will be an initial screening call with a Life Science People representative
1st interview stage: This will be an initial screening call with the Hiring Manager/Talent Partner
2nd interview stage: A video call with the Hiring Manager or a Talent Representative to go through your background and experience in the role.