LSP's Clinical Division are currently partnering with a leading Clinical Service provider who are looking to initiate an Onco-Haematology trial at one of their sites in Lincolnshire. Because of this, they are looking for the support of a Clinical Nurse to assist with the Set-up of the trial, as well as someone to help conduct the trial over an initial 6-month period.
Key Duties include:
- Patient enrolment & Screening
- Study Start-up activities
- Patient interaction
- Collection and management of clinical data
- Qualified nurse
- Experience working on clinical trials
- Ability to work on site in Grantham
- Bonus - exposure to Oncology and/or haematology treatments and trials
If you are interested in learning more, please forward your profile/CV for immediate consideration and the team will be in touch!