Teladoc Health is the world's leading virtual care provider, delivering care to over 20 million members across 125 countries.
We are looking to recruit a GMC registered GP to support our rapidly expanding patient population and contribute to our governance framework.
The successful candidate would join a team of existing experienced GPs and medical management team along with nutritionists and psychologist providing a holistic care for our patient group. Our services are commissioned through insurance companies and constitute private care with no extra costs to patients.
Reporting to: Clinical Director
Medical indemnity for work related to Teladoc Health UK
- Participate in Teladoc Health UK patient consultations. In accordance with the agreed timetable, the post-holder will make him/her-self available to undertake online virtual GP consultations (telephone and video), triage of patients requesting appointments, dealing with clinical queries, prescriptions management, referrals management, administration and clinical correspondence in a timely manner.
- Support management of the Teladoc Health UK GP panel including recruiting, training, evaluating, clinical leadership mentoring with ongoing appraisal and disciplinary actions if required of the GP panel.
- Ongoing daily support of Teladoc Health UK GPs working on the platform.
- Assist Teladoc Health UK GP panel team with GP rota management.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant Teladoc Health UK policies/guidelines (e.g.clinical standards, prescribing, information governance, safeguarding, CQC)
- Evaluation/audit of service outcomes and supporting ongoing clinical standard improvements.
- Preparation for and participation of external reviews of the service by clients.
- Participating in Teladoc Health UK Clinical Governance and GP panel management meetings.
- Participating in Clinical Governance meetings and events organised by Teladoc Health UK or other agencies.
- Alerting other team members of Clinical Governance issues, quality and risk audits and reviews and participation in Significant Event Analysis.