Are you ambitious, money motivated and looking for a career where you can dictate your own progression within a rapidly growing company? Do you feel your progression is restricted in your current role either by the business's unambitious growth plans, lack of training or a glass ceiling?
Life Science People are looking for driven, ambitious and intelligent salespeople or entry level applicants who are looking to kick start their career in recruitment. We have £5m secure private investment, state of the art resources and comprehensive in house training. Working in the Life science's sector, business is booming and we are looking for our future top performers and leaders.
A degree is not necessary, we are looking for individuals who are driven to succeed and willing to put in the hard work, and in return we will invest in you and your career as a recruitment consultant
What is the Role?
In short, we work with companies across the life sciences sector, anywhere in the world, to help them build world class teams through hiring the right people.
A Life Science People Recruitment consultant builds long lasting professional partnerships with clients and candidates. Matching the best talent to the relevant roles, and in turn, making a tangible impact on global health.
The type of industries that we recruit for at Life Science people are Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Technology, Medical devices and Clinical research organisations, all of which are still thriving business sectors despite the challenges of 2020
This is the foundation role for all career progression routes within Life Science people and is at its core, a consultative sales role. The position covers all the fundamental core skills necessary to develop as a high performing recruitment consultant with optimum support and training, both formally and on the job.
The Ideal applicant
To be successful in recruitment you need unwavering determination, the ability to confidently speak with individuals at all career levels, initiative and the ability to learn quickly. Experience in consultative sales is a benefit as is a background or education in any biomedical or pharmaceutical field, although not essential, work ethic and drive will dictate your success.
- Highly self-motivated
- Good networking skills
- Results orientated
- Ability to Listen and present back tailored solutions
- Confident and calm under pressure
- Solution focussed and ability to use initiative to ensure results
- High emotional intelligence
Useful Experience or skills
- Medical Sales
- Recruitment Resourcer
- Estate Agent, lettings or sales
- Tech sales
- Tele sales
- Any other consultative sales role
Benefits of the role
- Base salary of £22-25k with 1st year on target earnings of £50,00+
- Clear tangible career development route
- Dictate the rate of your own progression
- Intensive in-house training throughout your entire career covering sales, market sector and leadership
- Job Stability, company has private investment from on the Europe's most successful Recruitment Entrepreneurs David Spencer- Percival
- Young, ambitious, and collaborative culture.
We plan to grow to 300 heads over the next 3 years, join us now to be part of the original London based team and grow your career with what will be the world's leading Life Sciences Recruitment Company.