We are looking for a driven and passionate Business Development Manager, who will immerse themselves in the South West and Central Region to win new contracts for online counselling and support services.
A role with the client is an exciting chance to join the pioneers of digital mental health and wellbeing. You will be helping to provide people with access to immediate and often crucial support.
Currently, we are working with over 200 Local Authorities, CCGs, Mental Health NHS Trusts, businesses and charities across the UK to ensure it's easy and safe for all generations to access the accredited mental health services when they are needed.
1. Promote the work of our client's services for Children, Young People and Adults by developing new sales opportunities for growth and expansion across the region; meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual targets.
2. Building a broad strategic network of stakeholders across the region, NHS, local authorities, GPs, VCS, Service User groups and other organisations through meetings, events and conferences.
3. Work closely with regional account management and operations teams to develop high performing and sustainable relationships.
4. Ensure that Salesforce is maintained with contacts, leads, opportunities and activities and be able to analyse data to advance conversations with commissioners and stakeholders.
5. Utilising your high-level ICT skills to create compelling content and high-quality business cases for commissioners that secure new logo service contracts.
6. Support contract negotiation, on boarding and service mobilisation with successful handover to Account Managers.
7. Work as a key member of the Business Development Team, actively contributing to new campaigns to drive forward new sales and promoting Kooth's services at forums and presenting at regional events.
8. Read, understand and influence mental health strategy reports, CYP & Adult plans, developments in the field of young people/adults and mental health and having a clear grasp of the agenda driving our customers/commissioners. Then feeding back to the BD Director and senior management team and locality managers ensuring what is delivered is effective, relevant and innovative.
- Experience of successfully identifying and nurturing new sales opportunities and successfully turning them into service contracts
- Experience of working in partnership with commissioners and providers to successfully redesign services and develop new solutions
- Ability to meet sales targets and evidence of working in a team to develop and implement business growth strategies and campaigns
- Knowledge and understanding of health and social inequalities and the impact this can have on children, young people and adult's mental health
- Knowledge and understanding of the changing in commissioning landscape and the impact on mental health and social care services
- Ability to liaise and network with a range of partner agencies either statutory, independent and charitable organisations.
- Work in a way that engages positively with issues of diversity and difference.
- Develop and deliver presentations and sales pitches to audiences of commissioners, providers and stakeholders including young people and adult cohorts
- Experience of using computerised systems at a high-level including Microsoft, G-suite, Salesforce
- £45,000 per annum plus (OTE 25%+)
- 36 days annual leave (inc Public Holidays)
- Yearly professional training programmes structured around you
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Pension contributions
- Flexible remote working working from home
- Private medical insurance with AXA
- Eligible for annual award of Long Term Incentive Plan (shares)
- Cycle to work scheme