Engineer Building Management System/ Clean Utilities Automation
- Responsible for the automation of building management. Includes the Building Management System (e.g. HVAC,electrical, lighting, blinds), infrastructure automation (e.g. water, PW, WfI, steam, clean steam, compressed air, gases, media) with the application of GAMP5 (quality system of the pharmaceutical industry);
- After an orientation phase, your field of activity will include project planning or project segment management, implementation, commissioning, qualification of the automated systems.
- Bachelor or higher in the field of electrical engineering or automation.
- You have minimum 1 year experience but preferably 3-5 years.
- A precise and reliable working method.
- Strong communication skills in order to collaborate with internal stakeholder
- You must speak/write on a professional German level and English.