Analytical Research & Development Scientist (Permanent)
- Location: Netherlands
- Salary: 45,000 - 65,000 EUR annually, (starting salary dependant on experience) + 10% Bonus
- Relocation Support
- Additional Benefits
- 3+ years industry experience required
About the Company
Hiring talented and ambitious Analytical Research & Development Scientists to work within a global leader in life sciences, to improve the future of health across the world. We are a purposed driven company with the goal of delivering good health to those who need it most. We are committed to serving our purpose, through innovative thinking and ensuring we act fast.
About the role?
As an Analytical Research & Development Scientist you will be responsible for the design and methodology or robust analytical development. Application of Quality by Design (QbD) and Design of Experiment (DoE) will be implemented which confirm critical parameters of analytical methodologies are met. Optimization of these methodologies will lead to products that conform to ICH-, FDA/USP and EMA guidelines.
- Application of various analytical methods to analyze biopharmaceutical molecules, with focus on HPLC/UPLC.
- Support the formulation team to increase understanding of products and processes, whilst carrying out appropriate analyses and characterization.
- Development of alternative analytical methods typically not found in standard Quality Control Laboratories.
- Ability to work on more than one complex project at a given time.
- MSc/PhD in biochemistry or chemistry.
- 3+ years industry experience in pharmaceutical environment.
- Analytical instrument handling experience, with focus on HPLC/UPLC.
- Team player, with strong communication skills.
- Experienced ICH guidelines and FDA patents.
- English business level proficiency.
At Life Science People we are the sole recruiter across the entire drug development lifecycle and medical devices, providing tailored recruitment and growth solutions to our clients globally.?We have expert consultants with incredible market knowledge of the life sciences industry, ensuring to find you the career of your dreams.
For further information and applications please email?. Successful candidates will be contacted in the next 48hours.
European Lead - Quality Control, Life Science People